The ZAA Mickey Ollson Education Scholarship was created to provide an
opportunity for individuals to attend the ZAA Annual Conference who
might not otherwise be able to attend due to limited finances.
Click here to apply
ZAA Annual Conference, hosted by Wildlife World Zoo, will be in
Phoenix, Arizona, from Tuesday, November 29 to Friday, December 2, 2022.
* Up to $500 stipend plus free full conference registration.
NOTE: Registration does not include conference extras
Stipend can be used for travel, lodging, conference extras, and/or meal
costs (excluding alcohol); recipient must provide receipts for all
expenses to be reimbursed to email@example.com.
* Stipend to be reimbursed after conclusion of conference
* Recipient will be required to provide four hours of volunteer time during the conference.
* Recipient agrees to submit a follow-up testimonial, which could be used for a ZAA social media post and/or published in the ZAA Journal or similar publications
* Previous conference attendees are eligible, however preference will be given to first-time attendees
* Must not have previously received this award
* Must be a current ZAA member, at any level. (To join, go to http://www.zaa.org/membership)
* Must complete all questions and submit a resume in pdf format (upload your resume to the form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Mickey Ollson Education Scholarship"). Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
* Deadline for submissions is July 1, 2022, at 11:59pm EST.
* Recipients will be notified by September 1, 2022.
* Confirmation of acceptance of the scholarship is due by September 15 2022.
* Email email@example.com with any questions.